Friday, April 30, 2010

Done with tests!

Hey readers. UGH FINALLY! I AM DONE WITH ALL TESTS! Hehe. Well for this week. ;) It's been so boring throughout this whole week. All we did was read, watch movie, go to lunch, leave school. Oh my god. BORING! Hehe. Well it was good though, because we got out early.. ;) Anywhos, Monday was our last day for the mile in P.E. Since that's over, I'm trying to get into shape. I just want to lose a few pounds. I've been feeling very, uhh.. Hmm, well I don't know the word to describe it but I'll go with lazy. (: So my mom, sister, and I are planning to go running. We'll see how that turns out! Guess what. June 11 is my b-day! Almost there.. Haha. June 11 is also the last day of school for me, hehe. The school year went by pretty fast. Kinda sucks honestly. I may say that I hate school but really deep down I love it, somewhere.. Haha. Then I'll be thirteen. Another thing that I'm not to excited about is, that my mom she's planning on having this huge b-day party for me. Okay I keep to myself a lot, I don't really like going out with a lot of people, actually I hate going out with people, even if they are my friends. I dunno, maybe I'll grow out of it. But gosh, she wants my friends to come over, my family, everyone. But, I just want to treat it as a normal day. But she says it's an important day of my life. Oh yes, one year closer to death and retirement, Haha. I'm also negative. But one thing that I really do want for my birthday is a real photographers camera, those big ones y'know? I want to get into photography since I already tried the arts and crafts and writing and such. ;)Alright so thanks for reading bye readers! Oh and btw. I will post pictures of my drawings I just don't know when, my laptop's camera sucks, so I'm not sure If I'll get them on soon. Alrighty - Peace, Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment