Thursday, April 1, 2010

Oh, so bored.

Hey readers, how are all of you doing? Well I've been really bored today hehe. Well lets recap what I did today. Okay well soon as I woke up my mom wanted to take me to Joann's (a arts and crafts store) I needed to buy fabric for a math project all we had to do was come up with something that has to have 8 geometric shapes. This is all extra credit I didn't want to do it but It's 50 points for the 4th quarter and frankly, I'm not good in math, haha, so my mom made me. Hehe. Anyways, we found the fabric that we were looking for so we took it in to get it checked. But, no one was at the register, so we came up to this staff worker that was checking out items for this other lady and we asked, "Can we pay here?" And, ugh the lady was so rude. She just pointed where. And I told her, 'But, no one is there." So, she called up someone to the cash register. And purposely I said, "Well someone got bit in the ass today." Only, for her to hear. Then my mom added, "Yeah, they should be thankful they even have jobs." Hehe. That's how we roll. ;) Anyways, then we got pizza and blah blah blah. Heh. Then I decided to call up my cousin. And we just talked until I heard his mom ask 'what is she doing for easter?' Okay, soo me and his mom, HATE EACHOTHER. I Swear this women drives me crazy. She's so, Ugh. For example, One day when I slept over she came up to me and said, "Oh, Samantha what have you done with my boy? He's dressing in black, he listens to this music that I can't understand, he even yells at me now." I was soo stunned to hear that. But, Luckily my sister was there and she was about to leave, so my sister said, "Well I don't know about the first two things, but I know she sure does not yell at our mom like he does to you." I was like. YES! POINTS FOR TEAM MARIE!! ;) She didn't know how to respond so she just laughed. Ugh, for her to be talking like that is very ridiculous, well anyways, I heard her say, " 'Cause I know, since she wants to be all grown up like, and stuff, what is she doing? Because you know she...." I didn't hear the rest of what she said. I knew I was on speaker so I said, "Oh, well you know the news folk said that their was a chance for it to rain on sunday, so we're probably not even going to do anything." Oh gosh. She's the child, I'm the adult. Hehe. Well anyways. - Peace Marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment