Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter

Hey folks, Well nothing special happened today, surprised? Hehe. Well I'm so glad April fools was yesterday! I hate it when It lands on a school day.. Yeah, even middle schoolers are still a bit immature on that, didn't you know that? ;) Anywhos, I thought my family was going to celebrate easter at my house but because of the rain, I don't think we will... Bye, Carne asada. (Hope I spelled that right!) Haha. Today we made brownies, which I'm so happy about. I haven't had them in a while. So, I have a tutor for math and today my dad came home with a candy bag, and he said, "Guess who its from." And I said you? He shook his head and told me it was my tutor. Shoot! I don't know what to get her now. Maybe chocolates? Hehe. So, my mom told me she was going to take me to get a haircut. DUN DUN DUNNN. Oh no, I thought I wanted one but I change my mind I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go. Haha. Oh lordy. .-. Well we'll see how it goes. By the way, I need to tell you guys that when I post this I post it really early Like in 1:00 in the morning so that makes 4/2/2010 and usually when I say we'll see how it goes tomorrow. I mean today but later on, get what I'm saying? Okay bye gyes, - Peace, Marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment