Saturday, April 3, 2010

Doing this Fast!

Hey guys, what's up? I'm doing great. :) I'm actually having a sleepover at my house and like I said i'd promised to keep posting :) Well anyways t least they're not being annoying y'know? Hehe. Anywhos when we we're going to pick them up me and my dad had to go through a checkpoint and I was freaking Haha because sometimes he forgets to bring his wallet which has his drivers license in there so I thought he forgot it but he did'nt so that was a HUGE relief Haha. Anywhos, when we got to their house, his mom didn't give me any bullshit so thats good. Anyways now we are st my house and i, i mean we, have nothing to do haha. My mom and and I went to church since its Good Friday. So i'm gonna go, sorry if there is any mistakes i'm doinh this fast alrighty byee :) - Peace, Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment