Sunday, April 18, 2010

Has it been long? ;)

Hey readers, Soo sorry I haven't posted in a long time. Just nothing has happened. Basically here's what has happened, well i've been sick this whole week and it's just really annoying. Well anyways. We went to the Pet Expo on Saturday we didn't stay long maybe for an hour, we were all kind of bored hehe, anywhos, then we ventured off to the Swap Meet. Okay I FREAKING LOVE SWAP MEETS. I just love looking at the jewlry. Jeez I don't know how to spell that right, jewlery?, nope okay moving on. Well I got a ring! Yes I love rings, (: Basically it's a little black bow with silver studs on it. I like it A lot, now my Jack Skellington ring started to tarnish, I forget to take it off when I wash my hands, hehe. Anywhos, nothing has happened lately so I'll cut this short. Have you guys heard of this movie called The Outsiders?? I LOVE IT (: Hehe. Well byee. - Peace, Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment