Monday, April 26, 2010

Miss me? Better say yes! ;)

Hey all, ugh I am so sorry for not posting in a while, it's just that nothing new has been happening you know? Well I think I've had enough time to come up with well tomorrow is that big cst test. Ugh I am, soo nervous I have no clue what to do. And I hope that, somehow I do good. Well my schedule is quite confusing. I have no idea what class to go to, it says, the teacher I have to go to, Mrs.xxxxx, room E103 The thing is that teachers room isn't room E103, it's E204. So, I'm completely nerved up. I think I'm going to go to student support and just ask them about it. Okay, well wish me luck? Hehe. I'll need it tons! Btw. Guess what? I started drawing again, someone came along and just motivated me to continue art. But, I feel that person is now slipping away slowly... Well readers, I'll post up some of my art work tomorrow if I get the chance. Oh gosh I'm glad that I'm starting to draw again, but I stopped writing.. What or who's going to be my motivation for that now? Also, have you all checked out Gregory and the Hawk yet? She's amazing. Try listening to Iron and Wine too. If you like soft voices, then those two must be your solution to finding a good band! Take care. - Peace, Marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment