Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Skipping school, I'm "Sick" ;)

Hey Guys what's up? Oh well Since I haven't posted in such a while, I guess I can't say 'not much has happened with me' Heheh. Anywhos, lets start in a list, then get into detail. 1. My Kitten 2. Skipped School Last Friday 3. skipped school today. 4. The big earthquake bound to strike L.A.
Okay, so noticed how I briefly told you about my newest kitten, Well it seems that we are keeping him! (: I'm so glad I really like the little fellow. His name is Jerry, and I have another cat named Tommy, so it's like Tom & Jerry only it's, Tommy & Jerry. Creative huh? Haha. My sister named him, thinking Jerry was the cat, Hehe. Anywhos it'll take awhile till the other cats get used to him...Or her... Hehehe. Okay, so last friday was this big thing called career day. Career day is, well you learn about careers, self-explanatory. Haha. There are many career options to choose from, but of course they didn't have the jobs I'm interested in. Hah. I would like to be An Author, Photographer, and a Artist. Hehe. Art is a big part of my Dads side of the family. (: Anywhos, since they didn't have the careers I wanted, and I couldn't be open minded, I skipped school. Ah yes, I used that famous excuse, "I was sick." Haha. Pretty good right? (: Well now today,(Tuesday), I'm skipping school again, which I'm not too happy about. My mom felt bad for not taking my sister and I to the Dodger Opening Day, so she's taking us somewhere else. Now, here's the thing. The reason I don't want to go is because I've already been absent. Heh. And my mom doesn't know that, she thinks that this will be the first time I've been absent this week. Hehe. Well Great. I'm still going to go of course, haha. Okay, I'm not sure if you readers live in the LA area well, if some of you do you must know about the "Big Earth Quake" So, I came downstairs and my mom told me, "Sam, you know how Rick has a friend, and he's in Cal-Tech, well the friend of Ricks, advised him, not to go anywhere in the next 48 hours. The big earthquake might hit." OH GREAT! That's nice to hear. Now, here's the thing, you can't know when an earthquake is going to happen, it could happen right now, god forbid it does, but it's just impossible to realize when. Anywhos, reason I wrote this is, GET YOUR SAFETY BAGS READY JUST IN CASE! Hehe. Well that's all for now I'll post later Bye, readers - Peace, Marie.

P.S. I'd like to thank my first Follower! Thank you so much,Imola, It means a lot! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment