Sunday, June 13, 2010

Gifts!

Hello readers! Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was um, busy... ;) I got so many cool things that I wanted, and guess what. My grandpa got me the iPod Touch! At first my mom didn't approve of it but then she left me a lone and had let me keep it. We've been searching around for guitars for me. I already have it down. I want a dark, navy, blue Acoustic guitar. I decided that I'm going to name it Lady. This is the name that I like a lot because a lot of soft indie music that I listen too are usually girls with their acoustic. So there it is. A navy blue acoustic guitar named Lady. Hehe. Yesterday I went to a party. It was my cousin's graduation. I also got gifts from their too because I didn't see my uncles and aunts. That was awesome. I'm not going to tell you what I got because. Well, for privacy sake. But I am getting an Acoustic guitar and I already have an iPod touch. But I did get a stuffed animal from my best friend Lexy and Edgar gave me a stuffed bear with a bow on it and he wrote me the sweetest, but long, letter! Hehe. I thanked him for it. My best friend Nick gave me some money and a uh, uh, mini skateboard haha. He said sorry because he totally forgot that it was my birthday. I tried giving him his money back but he wouldn't take it. Then he ran off so I couldn't find him! Oh my gosh! On friday I was looking all over the place for Edgar and then one of his friends found me then I found him! I gave him a great big hug. But then something was different he held onto me longer and I had to hold him around the neck, we were on unleveled ground so it was kinda hard to hug like that. Then he asked me.. " Can I get a kiss?" OH MY GOD! I thought he wouldn't ever say something like that to me. To be honest with you I was so tempted to give him a kiss but ugh! There were too many people around! Plus we were not on such leveled ground so I'd have to tip toe and knowing me I'd probably trip. Plus, my lips were chapped! So, it was just not a good time. So I said. "Oh..Oh my gosh -fake laughing- I can't"
"why?"
"I'm nervous."
"Oh..Don't be it's okay."
" I can't i'm really nervous."
"Okay.."
Then he hugged me again. Oh dammit! It was so tempting I would've if there wasn't people watching us (my friends) and if my lips weren't chapped I would have! I'm going to have to apologize to him about that. We'll see what he has to say. Well guys sorry if there was any mistakes I'm really tired so I'm trying to hurry and get to bed. Okay thanks for reading this! Byee. -Peace, Marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment