Friday, June 18, 2010

An Idea..

Hello readers! Not muched has happened over the days that I haven't been posting. I was going to hang out with my friend tomorrow but she recently called and said that she couldn't make it because her parents are frustrated with her..Okay I guess so.. So, I might hang out with Edgar or my best friend Nick. Who knows. I would like to hang out with Edgar but I don't know his number so, I usually have to wait for him to text me. And he doesn't have a cell phone so he uses his friends phones or his sister's phone..But anyways, as I said on one of my last postings, I said I would make a website but I didn't know what to do with it. I also mentioned about getting a camera. Well now that I have one. I can practice my photography skills. Hehe. So, once I get the hang of creating a website I'll let you readers know! Okay well I just wanted to keep this updated so I'll post some more maybe tomorrow or some other day. Bye readers! - Peace, Marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment