Thursday, June 24, 2010

Who cares? :)

Hello readers! Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I hope this posting will make it up? :) Okay so today I went to my old elementary school with my best friend Lexy and well I had a blast we've done this many times but I just really like hanging out with her! Well not much has been happening with me and Edgar. We haven't talked for 3 or 4 days now. I think today is the 5th day we haven't talked to each other. And, I know he's not mad at me he's upset about something that happened with his friends. Well, I know he's not mad at me because a long time ago he told me to check out his Myspace and well I decided to look at it now and he still has our pictures up and such. So, if he was mad at me he wouldn't have those pictures up. But, I've been thinking. For the past days I've been depressed. Because of him! And, well people have noticed about my change in attitude. And today I realized I don't need him at all! I don't need him to make me happy. I don't need him so I can talk to him about my problems! I've been so stupid to be depressed over him! I'm really going to stick to my word now. I don't need to be with anyone to make me feel happy. I have my family and my friends! So, you know what who cares? :) And to make up for all those days of being depressed I decided to hang out with my friends more often. I'm barely realizing I don't need to go out with someone to make me feel loved. I am so stupid! But I'm glad I realized it now. I'm not saying that I don't care about Edgar. No no, I do care about him. I just won't be thinking about him all the time anymore. Besides I'm too young to be feeling these emotions! I'm only 13! Besides he's a grade higher than I am. That isn't right at all. So, you know I'm going to enjoy this relationship no matter how long it lasts. I mean we can still be friends. I don't mind I have no problem with that. It's just I tried that before now the guy doesn't even say Hi to me while I try to be nice to him! But, I'll still try it. Okay well I'm going to go. Bye readers! - Peace, Marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment