Friday, June 18, 2010

New haircut.

Hello readers! Nothing much has happened lately. I've still been talking to Edgar so all is good. On Saturday I'm going to be hanging out with friends at my house. So, that'll be fun. I'm hoping my mom will take me to the hair salon to get my 'do' done. I'm just going to have my bangs straight across instead of side swept. We'll see how this comes out! I've been looking for a guitar and I found a nice guitar cheap too! For only 100 dollars! And I have just enough to buy it. (: So, let's see how that goes. Okay well since I don't have much to say, I'm going to go. Bye readers!
Oh P.S. the site meter thing, well that's not the correct viewa i've had on this blog I know i've had more. But. Oh well. Okay bye readers! - Peace, Marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment