Thursday, June 17, 2010

Update!!

Hello readers On June 11 I was officially off school! Hehe well for this year ;) But anyways. How have you been? Not much has been happening but my mom and I have been looking everywhere for a guitar that I like. I found one on Sam Ash and it's only 100$ I got plent of money for my b-day which basically makes up more than half of the price for the guitar. I really like it too! So, we might go look at it at a store. Hehe well I guess I don't have anything else to say Edgar and I are still going strong! :) ... Oh yeah... ... I'll tell you readers a story later ;) Hehe. 5 - 25 - 10 Whee! Haha okay well I don't want to drag this anymore so I'm going to go. Bye readers! Oh and I might be getting a new haircut--Oh shoot! I totally forgot! I have this huge scratch on my face and they'll see that.. I got the scratch because well I..fall a lot HAHA! Well I fall so much it doesn't hurt anymore. Hehe. The scratch doesn't hurt. But it does look ugly. Hehe. Well I guess I'll have to get that haircut some other week. Okay well bye readers! - Peace, Marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment