Sunday, June 20, 2010

Oh..thank god!

Hey readers! So, remember I told you about the website I was going to make. Well, I made it! It's only for photography of mine but it explains it a lot more on the website. Though it is not fully completed.http://photographyflash.webstarts.com/
Hehe! Oh, readers..I am so happy. For awhile I thought Edgar and I were slipping apart.Thank god he texted me reassuring that he still loved me. He showed me something too. It was a picture of us that he edited and such! It was very cute. Oh readers but for some reason I can't stop thinking about how alone I feel. I don't know why but for at least a week now I've been feeling alone and such. I mean I know my parents love me. But I've been noticing I've been acting differently to them now. It's like..Well I'm just excluding myself in everything we do. And when I do do this I don't realize it. So, I start feeling very alone and it just bothers me alot. I can't really talk to my parents about this because the last time I did they ended up mad at me and saying that we're all living in the same house..and blah blah blah. But whatever. I'll get over this.. I'm going to be hanging out with Edgar often just to see if that feeling goes away. Okay, well I'm going to go now. Bye readers! -Peace, Marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment